I have been asking Medical Professionals some questions about e-cigarettes. It’s that important.
I’ll let you skim down them and get on your way, but will blog them when the survey is over in detail.
Here’s what they’ve said to me so far.
85% say they are safer than combustible cigarettes.
Have you as a professional, received any information from an association or any organization about e-cigarettes?
Well some have!
74% TELL their patients that e-cigarettes are an option.
66% say their patient has
with an e-cigarette.
54% list their patients as NON-Smokers, non – tobacco users.
74% have noticed changes in health of patients directly related with their e-cigarette use.
Please! Talk amongst yourselves!
Don’t let me interrupt!
POSITVE respiratory, cardiovascular and increased activity tolerance are DULY noted in patients.
So far, about +/- 1% say they see anything negative with e-cigarette use in their patients.
89% say nicotine is like caffeine, or a stimulant.
22% say it’s addictive.
3% say it is dangerous.
64% would definitely
15% are cautious, but would recommend them as well.
7% would never recommend them.
I have tweeted this to some of the biggest names in “Tobacco Control”, including the Centers for Disease Controls top Doctor, Dr. Frieden. Stanton Glantz. Simon Chapman. Many others. They all still have a chance to speak their mind.
Evidently, it’s not that important for them to do so.
Any Medical Professional worldwide is encouraged to take this survey about E-cigarettes. I want the truth from you.
According to some experts who are in the medical, health and research field, they are in fact, all experts.
Warnings, knowledge, time involved to do research. Speaking with other experts. Checking data. Being sure of themselves before presenting their case to the public like any professional expert would. After all, their very reputation is on the line and a very big audience is waiting to be swayed.
They’re experts about talking about ecigs. They warn, advise, completely know what it is they’re speaking of with the confidence of knowing everything there is to know, on top of their expertise in their chosen field and now, on top of all they know? They are experts on vaping…
Plenty of experts. Some actually have earned their degrees. Titles, books, shows, appearances. Fancy smanchy… nice ties & pretty dresses…
In the news, reporters are now experts. Doctors who are on T.V. and all over the news are telling of their expertise.
Take 2.3 minutes of their busy schedule to school you on “dangers”, “news at 11”, claim what studies they heard about, they presume the information is right, and then claim there really isn’t enough research…. they need long term studies…
In your workplace, your co-workers are experts. There are a pot-load ton of experts.
My cat, in fact, has decided to become an expert.
To my confusion, and conclusion… they have no proof. There’s talk of danger, there’s talk of needing more studies. There’s talk of more time.
The side effects from vaping? Everyone has become an expert.
Here below, unedited, are the true experts with their experiences from those people who VAPE said about their “side effects” from vaping from the survey:
• Cough is gone & I don’t stink like smoke
• White gunk on my tongue is gone!
• Coughing completely gone (didn’t suffer from COPD though … yet)
• Headache, sleeping disorders, stress are gone.
• Asthma gone!!
• sleeping better, daily cough is gone, have been more active and thus lost weight
• Sinusitis is gone!
• i had cough and heart pain sometimes since i vape its gone.
• In 6 months I will be having more tests done and we shall see if there is improvement.These tests will be done as I will
not be back to work until health issues are dealt with.If my tests come back and things are better I will be demading my
Dr release all information along with all tests that I have gone through over the last 2 years
• Morning cough gone
• smokers cough is gone. Endurance is up.
• Persistant cough is gone.
• I had a persistent cough that has gone away, I can run 2 miles without stopping again, I can taste things!
• Arm pain is gone. Loss of feeling in arms is gone.
• My sense of smell is better. People no longer complain about me smelling like smoke. My smoker’s cough is gone.
• I was diagnosed with asthma after smoking for 30 years. I attempted yet again to stop smoking using all of the approved
NRT methods and again failed miserably. 6 months after my last cigarette, my doctor confirmed that my asthma is gone.
No more inhalers, and I can climb mountains again.
• Since I started vaping my periodontal disease symptoms (sore, bleeding, infected gums) are ALL gone! I know this
disease cannot be cured but now it is controlled.
• That annoying “smoker’s cough” is gone. I am no longer purging excess phlegm throughout the day.
• My bad smokers cough has all but gone, and I don’t get out of breath as quickly whe I’m much more active. My dentist says my teeth are cleaner. My doctors says my lungs are clearing up. My sense of smell and taste are off the charts. I no longer have burnt holes in my clothes, car, or bed.n exercising
• Not one bronchitis infection or bronchial asthma attack since vaping. My asthma is more under control. My cholesterol has dropped to a level my doctor is very pleased with.
• My allergies improved, the slight smoker’s cough I had is gone, and my overall health has improved noticeably. I simple
• I breath better and the morning coughing jags are gone.
• My doctor has written in my papers ” non smoker ” . But notice : In some countries ( for example in germany ), health insurance and insurance companies listing vapers as “smokers” with all its attendant disadvantages 🙁
• I’m now listed as a nonsmoker on my medical chart and my doctor has noticed that my blood sugars (diabetic) are more even and controllable, my blood pressure is well within the normal range, and I’ve lost 15 stubborn pounds
• Doctor says my lungs are night and day cleaner than they were back in 2010. (Before I started vaping.)
• When I smoked I had heavy smokers cough, sometimes so strong that I could hardly breathe.The smoker’s cough is completely gone. Since I vapors can I smell better. A week after I smelled immediately if a smoker was near the bus, or passing me left. I started on 27 March with 11mg nicotine, now I have reduced to 3 mg nicotine.
• my doctors did asthma tests with me, my lungs increased in capacity by 30% in 11 months, my lung xrays show no signs of smoking, and my blood saturation with oxygen is 98. best i ever had.
• I don’t get bronchitis twice a year any more.
• don’t cough anymore
• My sense of taste is better and I don’t hack up brown stuff anymore. Plus the fact my clothes and car don’t stink!
• My cough disappeared, my heart no longer pounds when I excersize, I can smell and taste so much better, and I don’t
• I was hospitalized for double pneumonia and doctor said he saw no detrimental effect to vaping and that perhaps the moisture would in fact be good for breaking up my lungs. And some insurance companies are now considering vaping to not he considered as a smoker which lowers insurance premiums
• Cardiac and family doctors both say I’m better.
• Both medical doctor & DDS are thrilled I’m vaping.
• doctor just said : “Good !” with a big smile.
• 3 doctors are thrilled and have me down as a former smoker.
• After 27 years as a smoker you notice things like easier breathing it’s a marked difference. I also suffer with Crohns disease and have noticed a marked improvement with that too which my doctor tells me is linked to my stopping smoking.
• Also: My teethridge is much better and problems with sweaty feet are gone.
• So far so good and my doctor agrees.
• – smoker’s cough stopped after two weeks of vaping
skin looks healthier
stamina is way up without more exercise
had difficulty walking long distances, they are gone
COPD has vanished from the list of chronic diseases my doctor is treating me for
taste is back
sense of smell is back
can lie down without my nose clogging up instantly
Are these claims to be dismissed as anecdotal? Those people above and their experiences don’t COUNT? Doesn’t what they SAY make a difference?
Is there a bet on who can be the best at misinformation between public health, the medical field, journalists, tobacco control (of ALL people) and others jumping on the bandwagon?
The claims above are JUST as admissible as evidence. No one in their reports show this, and turn their backs on it. “Need more time” and “not enough studies to confirm” at the end of their reports….is becoming unacceptable.
In order to do research, shouldn’t you do the questioning of those with the actual experience in real numbers?
Here’s some fun for you… some of what lengths IDIOTIC “professionals” will go to:
Some are Doctors, Nutritionists, Dentists, even here, specifically, Roger Bezanis with NO title or Dr. after his name – no formal education to my knowledge, now claims to be an expert and has joined in on how much he knows about ecigs:
Seems silly, doesn’t it? Roger, you’re making a fool of yourself.
You showed much worse, including the misleading photos on your twitter feed.
You can see his feed yourself: (Rogers Twitter Feed) and like above, made irresponsible claims you know nothing about.
(He blocks you like ALL those who don’t want to see truth or valid studies.)
You didn’t even show any research, you just started spouting off like a madman… and there’s something wrong with you.
You’ve hit yourself in the head with too many frying pans.
Like others, you cannot speak responsibly, so please find a medication that works for you.
First, ecigs need more studies and they’re coming. We need studies that are truthful, and not misconstrued by idiots or professionals wanting their 3.4 minutes on national TV. You’re potentially costing lives with your slick knowledge of nothing.
Second. More time. ABSOLUTELY. Time to know possible long term effects.Tick. Tock.
Every day goes by, no ill effects. I am not afraid.
Don’t you think people who vape WANT any truthful bad info? You’re damn right we do! Until then, we’re vaping. It is safe.
Would you rather have us smoke? If you would, PLEASE tell me I may as well smoke… I always look forward to that.
Here’s the thing, if they’ve been around over 10 years, wouldn’t you think by now we’d all be growing mold or a 2nd nose out of our ears if they were detrimental?
Ecigs and vaping is not smoking and is CONSIDERABLY LESS harmful than smoking cigarettes.
Act like professionals. Focus on that. Be responsible with your titles. Stop being afraid of what your colleaguesthink.
Stand up and speak out.
Make a difference. You may just save someones life.
If you are a true professional, and want to help the world, please join this organization called M.O.V.E. if you already agree, or find out what those professionals have to say.
If you do that, and you don’t agree its SAFE in comparison to smoking, then denounce your membership, and continue on your crusade, but you need to have research in your hand that you can point to, proving the same or more danger exists because I’ll be watching for every report.
This has long been an age of open information. It seems plain old normal people with no degree can find truth quicker than people with earned degrees and status…the studies and lies come out, and SOMEONE will see the truth behind the lies it may tell…
You see, I’m just a guy who has a day job. No degree, no title… but vapers ARE Nurses, Scientists, Doctors, Dentists… health and former health professionals… and they know the benefits as compared to smoking… and they’re in groups, forums, twitter, facebook…..
Amazingly, if you’ve been under a rock, there is a ton of research: