Vaping: I can breathe again & other things the media doesn’t tell you.
There ARE Results. There ARE real world answers.
“No shortness of breath at all.” Smookers are breathing better when they switch to e-cigarettes. What will the media tell you in the 3 minute snippet of breaking news about e-cigarettes? They tell you very little.
There are very real and very measurable results and changes to these people experienced, in their own words with vaping. I’d call it immeasurable. I’d call it life changing. I’d say beyond anecdotal. I’d simply call this proof.
Some people vape because they quit smoking or using tobacco for varied reasons. Some do both.
I did a search for “medication” and have listed just a few of these answers found in one question from the Vaping Truth Survey, in the respondents own words:
Question #7. Health benefits you’ve noticed since vaping?
• I have been able to stop anti anxiety medication, I feel much calmer than jonsing for a smoke every 30 mins, I am calm and can go a few hours without anything right now.
• no more asthma medication needed
• Bronchitis symptoms disappeared within a week of transitioning. My allergies have been virtually nonexistent. And the nicotine helps prevent my migraines without prescription medication.
• I have asthma, and have stopped taking my daily asthma medication, and barely use my ‘rescue’ albuterol inhaler.
• I have asthma and was always tight in my chest. I always felt like someone was sitting on it, since vaping I have full capacity back and no medications. I feel wonderful actually.
• Cholesterol dropped from 430 to 280 (w/o medication), stamina greatly increased, lost all indications of period (previously treated for 10 years), total loss of angina events
• I could stop my asthma medications
• I haven’t seek any medical care in over a year. When I was a smoker, I was at the Dr’s every year for medications due to asthmatic bronchitis – not one issue with bronchitis since vaping. I don’t cough anymore and I am breathing very well these days – no shortness of breath at all.
• I am suffering from chronical astma bronchitis. Before I saterted vaping, I used three different types of steroid medication, three times a day, just to be able to breath normally. Now, after several month of vaping, I am down to only one medication, once a day.
• I still use a CPAP through the night but my consultant says my readings have improved greatly (he is unaware that I Vape) My blood pressure has change to “very good” since I swapped to vaping and I have not taken any medication for high blood pressure or statins since March 2013.
• As i said before i got bad astma and ive been without medication 1yr and my medicines where 700€ per 3months
• Since starting vaping and quitting smoking: my blood pressure has never been lower (still on medication, but high blood pressure runs in my family)
• feel in better condition, especially when climbing 8 flights of stairs – wouldn’t have got halfway without a rest when I was a smoker
• -not one migraine since switching to vaping – had migraines on average every 8 -10 weeks since menopause
Fewer lung infections from the Roswell Institute:
“Those who switch completely to e-cigarettes may reduce their cancer risk, research team says”
New Roswell Park/UCSF Study: Smokers Who Switch to E-Cigarettes Exposed to Same Levels of Nicotine, Lower Carcinogen Levels
Better lung function from PubMed:
“High prevalence of cough/phlegm (43.1%) and shortness of breath (34.8%) was reported at baseline with substantial reduction in their frequency at subsequent follow-up visits. These symptoms virtually disappeared very quickly in both quitters and reducers”.
Lung function and respiratory symptoms in a randomized smoking cessation trial of electronic cigarettes.
You don’t have to believe the media. These people were telling the truth all on their own.
“Popcorn” lung came up again in the news.
The WONDERFUL folks over at Vapers.Org.UK
released a Special Edition on 12/12/15:
I suggest a tall glass of liquid to hydrate due to the high salt content!
A Bucket Of Popcorn.
If you are a Health, Science or Research Professional: Medical Organizations supporting Vaping and Electronic cigarettes: M.O.V.E
From Kellie Forbes, BScN, RN.
(A member of M.O.V.E.)
Research with a powerful message you can view and download for free.
There are Studies: E-Cigarette Research & Studies
and here: E-cigarette-research.com
All answers were unedited and from The Vaping Truth Survey
Final Analysis –
Keep On #Vaping On.