The actions of government, public health and tobacco control stating there is a desire to decrease or end tobacco use is a smoke-screen. Corruption and power over the general population wielded by those in “charge” is quietly disguised as authority and compassion.
Exposure of this film is essential to dissect the hypocrisy for the public. This film points directly to the inexcusable position “authorities” have taken publicly against vaping products demanding regulation, forcing bans and repeating lies. This has given
smokers searching for the truth about these products a bleak, misinformed perspective.
The world needs to see the orchestrated manipulation documented in this film, and they need to understand why it’s happening. Those in charge need to be held accountable for their actions as well as their inactions.
A task not meant for the weak or timid, the ‘A Billion Lives’ crew is about to challenge the ultimate authority, the World Health Organization in Delhi, India – during the biggest “tobacco control” meeting in the world, “The seventh session of the Conference of the Parties (COP7)”. The A Billion Lives premier in Delhi is November 9th, 2016.
Who is in the documentary:
- David Goerlitz “Former Winston Man”
- Dr. Derek Yach Former Executive Director of the World Health Association (WHO)
- Dr. Delon Human: Past Secretary-General & CEO World Health Organization (WHO)
- Hon Lik: Inventor
- Dr. Konstantinos Farsalinos Onassis Cardiac Surgery Greece, ecigarette-research.org
- Dr. Attila Danko GP-Ballarat, Australia
- Jeff Stier Senior Fellow-National Center for Public Policy Research, Washington, D.C.
- Dr. Gerry Stimson PhD Director of Knowledge-Action-Change
- Clive Bates Former Director, Action on Smoking and Health (ASH)
- David Sweanor Adjunct Professor of Law
- Oliver Kershaw Director at E-cigarette Forum & Vaping.com
- Bill Godshall Founder and Executive Director of Smokefree Pennsylvania
- 2016 Supreme Jury Prize (Best Picture) at Melbourne Documentary Film Festival
- 2016 Best International Documentary at Jozi Film Festival (South Africa)
- 2016 Best Director at Melbourne Documentary Film Festival
- 2016 Remi Award
- 2016 Best International Feature – Finalist at DocEdge (New Zealand)
- The Dorn Award via Global Forum on Nicotine
Who declined to be interviewed for the film:
- American Cancer Society
- American Lung Association
- American Heart Association
- Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids
- Stanton Glantz
- Senator Mark Leno
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Johnson & Johnson
This is a collection of “A Billion Lives” reviews and articles below. I’ll add more to this list as I see them. Please feel free to leave any links to reviews and articles not on here in the comments below.
Ryan Jay Reviews
The Spot Online:
Herman Cain attended the U.S. premier in Milwaukee and interviews the film’s Director Aaron Biebert here.
Kevin Crowley (This blog)
New York Times
Jester Midnight Musings
Simon Clark Taking Liberties
Via The Street
From Clive Bates
Who, among other things, was IN the film… on just where the numbers come from:
A well deserved placement on a list of films, it was announced that “A Billion Lives” was on a list of 139 films being considered for nomination as “best documentary” for the Oscars by TheWrap.com.
Health News Digest
Forbes (Jared Meyer)
Greg King’s Film Reviews:
James Curnow / Curnblog
Liam Bryan (Vapers In Power)
Phil Busardo (Taste Your Juice)
Kevin Crowley (This blog)
Guest post: Agent Ania (This blog)
Kevin Crowley (Me)
Find A Billion lives:
On their website at:
A Billion Lives is an independent film.
If you’d like to see it in your area, go here.
E-cigarette Research is HERE.
MORE e-cigarette research is also HERE.
If you are a Professional go HERE.
E-cigarette news you can use
Every day ~ Monday thru Friday ~ is here from my friends across the pond at Vapers.org.uk.
You can find me here trying to be cordial on Facebook
You can find me here being a bit more evil on Twitter
More to come.
Keep ON #Vaping On.